The Sporting Designs scoreboard is ideal for polo:
1. Large enough to be seen from one end of the arena to the other so all players and spectators are able to see it.
2. Can be seen clearly in bright sunlight.
3. Helps players plan their game knowing how much time is left.
4. Helps spectators understand the game
5. The best scoreboard, designed for polo by a player.
Arena polo score board
The arena polo scoreboard consists of a smaller board with 8 (or optionally 9) digits. These show the playing time to go, the scores for each team and the chukka number. The digits are 280 mm high and can clearly be seen from one end of the arena to the other. They can also clearly be seen in bright sunlight. The optional 9th digit is used so that the actual (real) time may be displayed as 12:34 before a match starts.
Control of the unit is by means of a simple remote control unit which operates wirelessly. Only 6 buttons make it simple to operate. This unit is powered by two AAA batteries. The remote control unit may be operated by a separate timekeeper but is even small enough to be worn on an umpire’s wrist. (See photograph).
If you are interested in the polo score board by Sporting Design Ltd., please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in Ireland or the UK, please email to email@example.com.