The tendon boots that will keep your pony's legs cool and protected.
Imagined by the late international polo vet Dr Jorge MacDonough, designed and tested by HUSK alongside the MacDonough family over a number of years to create the ultimate 3D impact protection with full ventilation to minimise damage by over heating
- 2 layers of porous material to maximise airflow and spread force of impactComes in a pair of boots
- Proven natural air technology provides thermoregulation without ice
- Protects from just below knee to below fetlockWater passes straight through
- Flexible, yet supportive
- Axe tested to demonstrate successful impact protection
- Hygienic - boots can be hosed or washed in a machine at 30 degrees
- Quick dry - boots dry in up to 30min after total submergence in water
- Lightweight so not limiting performance through weight
- Stylish - Boots are designed to fit contour of horses' legs, cut away at front of fetlock to give freedom of movement.
The HUSK La Irenita 3D SHIELD AIR Polo Boot (set of four)
Supplied as a set of four boots: two short ones for the front legs and two long ones for the hind legs.
Available in black or black and white
The sizes available are:
Small - ponies
Medium - standard for polo ponies
Large - 16 hands and up